SOME OF OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Lead Council Position in the Vioxx litigation which ultimately led Merck to agree to one of the largest Civil Settlements in American History for $4.85 billion.
- Liaison to the media as a member of the Vioxx PSC’s Public Relations Committee, and as a liaison for the Committee to many financial institutions and governmental agencies.
- Lead the Trial Team in Rosenberg v. Merck, the first bellwether New Jersey Trial in Atlantic County Superior Court, after an $8 million verdict in Boles v. Merck for a victim of Fosamax.
- Member of Steering Committee in Zimmer Nexgen Knee Multi-District litigation, leading negotiations for developing the Case Management Order for Electronic Storage Information (ESI).
- Led negotiations for the Electronic Discovery protocol for the Propecia Multi-District Litigation (MDL) in the Eastern District of New York.
- Steering Committee in the In Re Fresenius Granuflo/Naturalyte Dialysate Products Liability Litigation in the District of Massachusetts.
- Steering Committee in the Mirena litigation in the Southern District of New York.
- Plaintiffs Steering Committee in the following mass tort litigations: In Re Avandia, In Re Chantix, In Re Zicam, and the New Jersey State Court Coordination of Levaquin.
- Co-Lead Counsel in the NY Chantix Coordination and the New Jersey Reglan Coordination, all Transvaginal Mesh PSC, and Propecia coordination.
- Co-Lead Counsel in the Risperdal and Invega Product Liability Cases JCCP 4775 litigation, Plaintiff’s Liaison Counsel in the In Re Infusion Pain Pump JCCP 4615 litigation, the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee in the In Re Incretin Mimetics Product Liability Litigation MDL 2452, the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee in the In Re Zoloft Birth Defect Cases JCCP4771 and the Science Committee in the In re Fresenius Granuflo/Naturalyte Dialysate Products MDL 2428.
- Discovery Committee in the Benicar MDL in New Jersey and Mirena Litigation in New York and New Jersey
- Legal commentator for several years on COURT TV – appearing on CATHERINE CRIER & COMPANY, TRIAL HEAT and BOTH SIDES
- Lectured for the Justices of the Supreme Court Appellate Terms, First and Second Departments, at the New York State Judicial Institute
Sanders Phillips Grossman provides exemplary legal representation in the practice areas of Defective Drugs, Defective Medical Devices, Consumer Fraud, Whistleblower, Class Actions, Catastrophic Injury, and Toxic Exposure.
ABOUT SANDERS PHILLIPS GROSSMAN
Sanders Phillips Grossman has been holding pharmaceutical companies responsible for injuring individuals by their defective drugs and devices for over 30 years. Defective drugs are pharmaceuticals with side effects that potentially harm, injure, or kill the patient to the point that they outweigh the drug’s intended benefits. Defective devices, such as faulty prosthetics, implants, pacemakers, or surgical instruments can harm patients when the product is defective in the manufacturing process, design, or marketing strategy.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the largest, wealthiest, and most influential corporate entities in the world. Sanders Phillips Grossman and its predecessors have recovered over one billion dollars for injured consumers. Our firm’s history in dealing with drug and medical device injury claims has allowed us to take leadership roles in many of the national defective drug and device litigations.
Nationally recognized as a leading plaintiff’s law firm, we handle cases in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
Read more about our attorneys here.
To contact our Manhattan Office, please call toll-free 1-800-530-9800. We are standing by 24/7, waiting to assist. Consultations in our Manhattan Office are always free and confidential.
Manhattan Office Address:
One Pennsylvania Plaza, 19th Floor
New York, New York 10119
Manhattan Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 AM — 6 PM.