We are investigating a potential class action on behalf of current or former HSBC checking account holders and have incurred one or more of the following:
- Overdraft Fees,
- NSF/Insufficient Funds Fee,
- A fee to obtain paper copies of statements,
- Any bank fee you weren’t aware of until after it was charged,
- Overdraft Fee or NSF/Insufficient Funds Fee after an Uber or Lyft ride,
- Overdraft Fee or NSF/Insufficient Funds Fee on a transaction that contains the word “RETRY PYMT” in the description.
If you are a customer of HSBC who has incurred any of the above, contact us today to see if you have a legal claim. You may be entitled to compensation.
- Free case review.
- You pay nothing unless we recover an award.
- Experienced, trusted, and aggressive representation.
WE ARE STANDING BY 24/7, WAITING TO ASSIST.
Milberg Tadler Phillips Grossman is working with the law firm Sanders Phillips Grossman in evaluating the rights of California residents.
Milberg Tadler Phillips Grossman
One Pennsylvania Plaza, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10119